truvy 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!

 

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

 

A Big New York Cheer

A very big Congratulations to Michael for his admission to grad school! The citizens of New York City shall welcome you with open arms, I'm sure.


A very big Congratulations to Gene for his wonderful finish in the LA Marathon. One day, my friend, I'll maybe join you!

And a quick update on me -
Still looking for a job -
Sprained my knee dancing in rehearsal 5 days before our Chorus concert (so no dancing for me), but the singing was good -
Taking some more affirmative steps in the job search process, but not much to report yet.
So, no whining, just positive thinking, just bright blue sky in front of me (even though it is once again snowing here in NYC).



<



This page is powered by Blogger.