|
HOME
ARCHIVES
"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!
|
|
Friday, January 23, 2004
Happy 2nd Blogaversary to Truvy
It's been 2 years, with the past 1/2 year questioning whether I want to continue Truvy or not...
I think there have been a lot of good things I've gotten out of this blog, and there are things that have bitten me in the ass...
But overall, I think I'll continue - just at my own pace.
I think until I find a job, I would be at risk of whining too much, which I do Not want to be the big message.
But, I appreciate that it's been boring for the past 6 to 9 months.
Thanks for those who continue to send me words of encouragement & e-mails - I do appreciate it.
So, happy 2 years to truvy...
posted by Rob Cordell
3:12 PM
<
|