truvy 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!

 

Monday, November 10, 2003

 

Inspired

Wow -
I'm happy right now, even though I am up WAY too late.
I was nodding off to sleep when I was suddenly inspired. In this particular instance, it was for our Chorus "No-Talent Show", coming up in less than a month when we go away for a weekend to rehearse, elect the new Queen & Butch (so happy to be a year removed from all that), and put on a show on Saturday night.
Without giving away any details here (until after the show), I thought about what was in my closet, thought about the look I wanted to copy & achieve on my own, and put it mostly together from what I had. Plus, I was inspired for the other 2 people in the number... Gene & Curty. So, here I am e-mailing them photos of what I'm thinking.

But the fun thing is - I haven't felt inspired in a long long time.
Maybe it was the good rehearsal tonight, when our conductor pulled me aside and asked if I was auditioning for a solo, because he thought it would be a good thing (not that he's giving me the part - but we'll see how I do).
Maybe it was that I had 2 good interviews last week, and I'm hoping something good happens soon on the job front.
Maybe it was the fantastic sex I just had with my boyfriend, and it let loose some creative, inspirational flow of energy and creativity.

Whatever it was, I'm glad it happened, but now, can I please go to sleep?
Later dear readers.
Drop me a note & let me know what you're up to - robc212@aol



<



This page is powered by Blogger.