truvy 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!

 

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

 

economic bliss??

Okay, just a brief note on today's reports of economic wunderland -
a) economic factors (some) are growing at the fastest rate since the Depression.
Um, well, DUH! It's getting a little better, but Hello? We're starting from a really really shitty place -
Just because you fell from 100 to 30, and are now back up to 40 does NOT mean you're doin' swell.
No, it just doesn't.

b) I fucking hate hate hate that Bush and his numbers cooking economic cronies are going to latch onto this for the election next year and say - "Hey, we're doing a great job!"
Go cook some more numbers and bankrupt the country, I'm so through listening to your spun bullshit.
Cancel my subscription, I'm through with your issues.



<



This page is powered by Blogger.