|
HOME
ARCHIVES
"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!
|
|
Thursday, July 17, 2003
Let's play the Feud!
Okay, there's something about me on stage at xl - I tend to win.
After my embarrassing win of the strip contest in June, tonight Gene, Mark, Jim & I won the Faggot Feud.
And really, it was fun!
We totally sucked in the regular 5 rounds - coming up with completely Wrong answers.
They seemed ok to us, but the 100 faggots surveyed...well, who WERE Those people anyway?
Mumblefuck (Bryan) and his team did great, and but for a wrong answer in the triple point round would have
totally cleaned up the bar floor with our sorry asses.
But, alas, alak - 'twas not to be.
However, in the bonus round, Mark & I played and got 4 out of 5 of the number 1 answers!
*rawk!*
We got to 235 points, and since we went over 200 points, we won the grand prize of $250!
once again *rawk!*
Being the practical boy I am, we used the proceeds to pay for the Margaret Cho tix we got for Oct. 10th!
As Gene pointed out, I had somehow convinced the Universe to let us Her Fierceness for free - nifty of me, huh?
Well, a special thanks and adulation to Hedda, the extraordinary hostess, and again to Bryan - for his superior team's gracious acceptance of a quirky ending.
posted by Rob Cordell
7:42 AM
<

|