truvy 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!

 

Monday, May 12, 2003

 

I know you're not supposed to, but...

Okay, as the one who knows has said, you really shouldn't blog about blogging.
Quelle bore.
But I'm thinking truvy needs an evil twin sister, or rather, a private twin sister.
Too many people IRL read this for me to go into certain things - certain events or feelings or thoughts. I like the tone of truvy for the most part - relatively light with some notes of bizarre, serious, social, legal & various nonsense.
But right now, I'd like to be able to tell the world about something, and this is just not the right place.
Discretion is the better part of valour (that spelling's for you Jer), and on this one I intend to stay right where I am - on the high road.
So for the person or persons who know what I'm talking about - you know who you are - you've done me wrong, and I need to figure out what my response is going to be.



<



This page is powered by Blogger.