truvy 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!

 

Wednesday, April 09, 2003

 

thoughts

Things I'm thinking about instead of work or the war:

Upcoming and possible trips
France for a wedding - end of May/beginning of June
Italy for a wedding - Labor Day week
Maybe LA to visit Peter
Maybe Sonoma to visit some wine
Maybe Africa in the beginning of next year - (think photo safari, not war-torn despotism, because I don't have the energy for the latter)
Ft. Lauderdale at some point for a long weekend with a trip we bought at a charity auction

Diet and exercise
Jesus I'm fat
I'm tired after going to the gym twice today
Thank God I don't have "real" dance rehearsal tonight, or I'd collapse
I wonder if I'll have enough energy for my favorite cardio class tomorrow morning
What the fuck was I thinking eating that brownie after the gym
What the fuck was I thinking eating so much for dinner
Lord, my dinner companion from last night is so beautiful it hurts to look at him

I'm so bored with my job
I want to do something else
I want to move to South Australia and open a winery
There must be some position that would be more interesting and pay me more and still let me have a life outside work...but what could it be

I want to go play with my dog

I will miss my man when he's gone this weekend

I hurt my man's poor hand last night when he flopped it over on me while we were both asleep and it tickled and I jerked my arm & hit his poor broken wrist...which had him waking up in a low scream of pain...ooops....poor lamb

I think I'll go home now



<



This page is powered by Blogger.