|
HOME
ARCHIVES
"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!
|
|
Monday, April 28, 2003
Mindful of the times
Things that were on my mind last week when my blog ate my homework
- Nina Simone's death- My Mama's visit/work trip to New York
- Playwrights Horizons - She Stoops to Comedy & the very enjoyable performance I attended with Mama
- Ambivalence about the upcoming concert & the staging of the 1 production number
- Knowing that I should not take a concert off from the Chorus because idle hands are the devil's playthings
- Strange health problem that I was hoping would go away
- Regret over having gone directly to law school out of college (this pops up 4 or 5 times a year)
- When can we say the war is over?
- How a haircut can make me so happy
- How isolated I sometimes feel at work, but how much I enjoyed meeting other out professional in the investment banking industry
Things that are on my mind as this week gets under way
- How much I enoyed La Boheme yesterday
- How nice it is to have my Mama come to NYC twice a year
- What a busy schedule I have for the next month - being back to a "something every night" schedule for the near future
- That I don't really need a new car, but I would really like one (but what is "need" in these cases?)
posted by Rob Cordell
8:34 AM
<

|