truvy 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!

 

Friday, March 28, 2003

 

I don't want to dream anymore

Okay, so I'm tired of dreaming. It hurts my head.
Last night I had a very strange one - I was at home with my sister and my mom & her husband (set of course in a completely wrong house from childhood), and the police showed up looking for evidence of my sister's relationship with her boyfriend from high school. Um, she graduated in 1986, and he graduated in 1984. We hate him basically because he's scum. Well, maybe not scum, but most assuredly an annoying stoner.
Anyway, I agreed to try to smuggle out this videotape of their prom or something, otherwise sister dear was going to be taken away by the authorities, for who-knows-what kind of torture and punishment. It was very Kafka-esque, in the changing and shifting and consequences and overall feeling...but most of my dreams have some aspect of that (I don't dream happy very much folks - does anyone??).
Anyway, I hated waking up and remembering all these creepy little details and having the thought running around all day as to what it could have possibly stood for.

Oh, and by the way, I've quit therapy.
So no asking the freudian wack job.



<



This page is powered by Blogger.