truvy 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!

 

Friday, March 14, 2003

 

hit the prostate and the slopes

okay - so I was really trying to pull together the 2 things I'm happy about!
1. The penis I voted for won the most beautiful penis award on sardonic-bomb! Adult content warning & all - but it really is a pretty one. I personally like the girth, the way it curves up a bit (see - pulling in hitting the prostate here), the length and the overall "feel" (yeah, I wish). Looking at it from the office made me happy all day!

2. RJ and I leave tomorrow for Beaver Creek/Vail for a few days. Like I said, I probably won't ski (1/2 day at best) because a) I don't like the cold, and b) I like my knees, crappy as they are. But, RJ will have fun boarding w/ Josh, and Evan & I will do some serious massage getting.

So, I might not blog for a few days, but then again, maybe I will. Happy weekend y'all! I'm going to go look at that picture again, and again, and again.



<



This page is powered by Blogger.