truvy 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!

 

Monday, March 10, 2003

 

Diva

So, tonight's my concert at Avery Fisher Hall, and part of me is very excited, as usual before a concert.
The other part of me is so tired and sore from the dancing that I just want it over with. I'm getting old. Aaargh, I wish I could still do all of this and feel fabulous...but I'm sure it'll be fine.
Wish me luck, er, break a leg, strain a vocal chord, whatever.

Also, keep your fingers crossed that the strike of B'way musicians ends soon, because I have tickets to Urinetown tomorrow night and Urban Cowboy on Thursday. I'm dying to see Mr. Foster in Urinetown, and that hottie in Urban Cowboy. Mr. Cavenaugh, can I play the mechanical bull this time?



<



This page is powered by Blogger.