|
HOME
ARCHIVES
"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!
|
|
Tuesday, March 11, 2003
Diva redux
The concert was, in a word, fantastic!
It was a great blend of solid music, fabulous production value and well-executed showmanship.
Our divas were fabulous, and I think they really enjoyed singing and performing with us - we certainly did with them, and I hope they come back again to entertain us all.
On a personal note...I danced pretty darn well, which for me means that I didn't fuck up any steps and had a lot of fun doing the actual performance - so even under my usually pretty harsh self critique, I did well.
Speaking of self-criticism, read this letter from a 19 y/o gay boy and Margaret Cho's response. I love Margaret Cho! Margaret Cho for president! Now if only I could follow her advice and make the voice of self-hatred and despising my body go away...but I guess we'll work on that.
posted by Rob Cordell
12:59 PM
<
|