truvy 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!

 

Wednesday, March 05, 2003

 

but soft, what light through yonder window...

But what? There is no fucking light coming through the window.
I'm going to go sit in the tanning booth for like 4 hours today and pretend I'm in Cancun or something.
Oh well - winter wonderland, cold, rainy, gloomy, gray (or is that grey?) and pissy.

Speaking of pissy, last night I did something I've never done - decline to see a show because the understudy was on.
RJ and I went to see Urinetown last night specifically to see Hunter Foster in it before he leaves the show at the end of next week.
My friend Tony is the company manager and graciously arranged tickets for us (which is why I felt like such an ingrate for declining the tickets).
No, I haven't seen it yet...with all the shows we go to, we just haven't gotten around to it, but it's been on our must-see list for well over a year now.
But, I'm going to try to see it Tuesday or Thursday next week (between my concert at Avery Fisher Hall on Monday and seeing Urban Cowboy on Wednesday - ride me cowboy!), so hopefully I'll get to see Hunter in all his glory. If he's as good as his sister is, I'm sure we'll love it (well, I'm sure we'll love it anyway, but I hope to love HIS performance...).
If not, I'll just have to forget about the boy.



<



This page is powered by Blogger.