|
HOME
ARCHIVES
"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!
|
|
Tuesday, February 11, 2003
Busy busy busy
Sorry for no blog lately - but I've been busy.
Weekend was good - 13 people in my house - a bit crazy, but overall good. I managed not to be too much of a raging sea witch, so I deemed it a success. We did destroy the floor of the rehearsal space though, & now have to have it refinished.
But my real reason to blog right now? HVAC man just came into my office to fix my heat, and baby, it just got SO much hotter in here. I'm seconds away from jumping him...God how I wish I could! So handsome...strong shoulders, beard, broad chest, nice ass & good arms - oMg. Please don't let me do anything stupid & get fired.
posted by Rob Cordell
2:42 PM
<
|