|
HOME
ARCHIVES
"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!
|
|
Thursday, January 16, 2003
Oh how I dislike this man
Shrub has gutted the environment, pushed back affirmative action, made a mockery of decades of global diplomacy, and now calls for a Sanctity of Life Day (thanks J-no for the link).
I'm sure that has nothing at all to do with nasty right-wing groups planning acts of violence. Yeah, sanctity of life as long as you're a rich, white, Christian, straight male who votes Republican.
On the good news front, this President's scarier-than-shit tactics have made a good friend of mine no longer a Republican. So, there's hope for the world yet I guess.
Also good is me leaving for LA tomorrow - I can't wait for mid-70's weather and fun with Peter & Gryffin! Woo-hoo!
posted by Rob Cordell
7:44 AM
<
|