truvy 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!

 

Tuesday, January 14, 2003

 

Now it's the cookie monster

I should be permanently barred from our cafeteria. I just ate 3 chocolate chip cookies (it's cheaper per cookie if you buy 3, really I was just being thrifty, no?) - having gone downstairs under the guise of getting frozen yogurt. Uggh, I've just undone any of the good the cardio I've done this week has accomplished.
I'm going to go stick my finger down my throat now, a la Heathers.
"A true friend's work is never done!" "Grow up Heather, Bulimia is so '87."

This is, of course, unlike HCL, who's already lost 16 lbs. of his holiday/post birthday "extras". Can you imagine? Well, I for one cannot, so post some damn pictures of your hot muscular-but-svelt body already, m'kay?



<



This page is powered by Blogger.