|
HOME
ARCHIVES
"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!
|
|
Wednesday, January 15, 2003
Food obsession
Okay, I don't even eat red meat and the NYT article on hamburgers has be salivating this morning. I'm hungry. Dammit Janet, I'm only supposed to eat air between now & going to LA...okay, air & tic-tacs
Oh well, here's what I ate & drank yesterday:
OJ - Tropicana Pure Premium w/ Calcium
Grape Nuts Flakes with skim milk & a banana
Whole wheat toast (1 slice) with cheddar cheese - Mmm cheesy toast
Coffee w/ skim milk & Equal
Balance Bar - almond brownie flavor
Salad w/ spicy chicken, tomatoes, chick peas & beets and 1/2 scoop low-fat caesar dressing
whole wheat roll
3 chocolate chip cookies
Barbequed chicken breast (boneless skinless) that I made lots of Sunday night
Brown rice w/ a little bit of Chipotle salsa
Wheat thins & reduced-fat Jif peanut butter
Diet Mountain Dew (the only Pepsi product I drink)
1/2 bowl of cheese tortellini w/ smoked chicken & tomato sauce
1 glass Pinot Noir (Sonoma County, but can't remember the maker)
And lots of water - during the day at work, with lunch, at the gym, at dance.
Okay, as in Bring It On!, when Sparky says "Make a list of everything you eat. Now cut that list in half. When we your body doesn't get enough food it will start to eat itself, and maybe if you're lucky, you're body will start to Eat Your Ass!"
Okay, so eating my own ass is not up there on my list of priorities, but if I could direct my body-eating metabolism to my torso please - I have some handles I'd like to speak with you about.
posted by Rob Cordell
8:49 AM
<

|