|
HOME
ARCHIVES
"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!
|
|
Thursday, January 30, 2003
The Charming & Effervescent Miss K
Okay, so after a semi-crappy day, I had the extreme pleasure of meeting Kiera Bombshell, well, actually her alter ego in the form of a very handsome young man.
Kyle is very engaging and just as interesting in person as he is in blogland, and we had a good rapport and a great conversation ranging from tax policy to war to drag tips.
Loved Huh!
And with his newly-shaved face, K looks all of 21 (I refuse to believe that anyone could be younger, so we'll just stop it at 21, although he reports that his boyfriend said "12" when seeing the un-bearded handsome face for the 1st time in 6 months).
I look forward to spending more time with ya darlin!
posted by Rob Cordell
7:44 AM
<
|