truvy 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!

 

Wednesday, January 29, 2003

 

anticipation

Okay, I've not blogged today because I've been waiting to hear about my deferred compensation (or bonus).
I'm not seeing this as a good sign that everyone else was spoken to before lunch and it's 5 pm and hello? nothing to me yet.
Could be that he's just busy (the boss), could be that he's enjoying the torture of making me wait, could be that he'll fire me and ask security to escort me out and didn't want to alarm my co-workers, could be that it's just THAT bad that he didn't want me to freak out in front of everyone and storm out for the rest of the day.
I don't know, but you see how my mind works here, no?



<



This page is powered by Blogger.