|
HOME
ARCHIVES
"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!
|
|
Thursday, December 05, 2002
Oh the weather outside is frightful...
But your blogs are so delightful!
Yes, it's snowing here today, and I'm worried that RJ won't get back from Houston tonight - leaving me alone in the bed another night. I slept like shit all for the 5 hours I was in bed, and kept thinking he was back or I was going to oversleep, or "Was that the phone in another room?"
And my piece of shit Palm has stopped working. Again. Fuck Palm.
BUT, but but but but but, I leave tomorrow for the retreat AND I think I'm leaving work early today, which is good because I need time to get my shit together, as well as make it to a dinner in Hoboken tonight. ONLY because I love these friends so dearly would I fuck with my frantic state of getting ready for Retreat.... Well, I love them AND because I'm a giver goddess fashion plate saint, healer of hermaphrodites, blesser of bunions, empress of Elvis Impersonators (my apologies to Ms. Tenuta).
Okay, the boss just left for a meeting - Cheese it before he gets back!
xxoo
Me
posted by Rob Cordell
11:33 AM
<

|