truvy 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!

 

Thursday, September 19, 2002

 

Stuff

Lunch today at Django, which is co-owned by a friend of RJ's.
Nice place, good food, and what a gorgeous day to eat outside! Summer was back with a last gasp I think - I was a bit wistful as I ate my salad nicoise and drank my glass of chardonnay (could I be any more typical? - but it was a lovely summer meal) - sorry to see the summer and the freedom and fun that season represents go. Oh well, I'm over it now. I love a nice crisp feel in the air, love to slip on a sweater over my shirt as the sun begins to set (perhaps a nice twin set?).
Tonight I think I'm going to eschew a LGBT networking event at St. Bart's outdoor cafe and go to the gym instead and have a good chest, shoulders, triceps workout Before swimteam at 8:30. Okay, yes, I've got suicidal tendencies, but that's what I get for going out to lunch instead of to the gym which is where I should have gone - ya know? Yes, I knew you would understand.

May I also add that my flight reservations for internal Australia flights have been changed 3 times now? Hello? Qantas? What are you guys up to? My goodness.

On a nice note - I've been seeing butterflies off & on all day from my window at work. It's that time of year when Monarchs (& those that admire them) begin to head down to Mexico & Guatemala. I've seen some really lovely Monarchs today, and some gorgeous black butterflies too with flashes of other colors on their wings - a bit larger than the Monarchs. Hmm, kind of makes you want to be a lepidopterist, no?



<



This page is powered by Blogger.