|
HOME
ARCHIVES
"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!
|
|
Monday, September 30, 2002
Clear
So, nice weekend after a hellish drive out in the sometimes-torrential rain on Friday. I had to slow to under 55 mph (*gasp*), not once, but several times during the rain. Can you even?
RJ and I had a couple of nice drives around (while our friend Bill was busy studying Hebrew & Freud...), exploring new backroads and possible biking routes that might not entail 45 degree drops down the mountain. Sure, going down the hill might be exhilarating and fun, but *ahem*, you have to go back up the fucking hill too, which is just not pretty on a bike - not for anyone less than Lance Armstrong that is (who is from my same hometown, btw).
Last night we scarfed yummy cornmeal-crusted goodies at Miracle Grill (and a mojito or 2) before settling in for the season premier of Alias. Jennifer Garner kicks ass! Wow - a lot happens in 1 episode of that show - I think I have to watch it again to make sure I'm getting everything (ok, so I got it all, I just want to see her kick some more ass! If I were straight, I'd totally be hot for her).
So no, I did not make it to Bali Hai, but I did think of you all having fun. Mama was just a little too tired to pull on the dancing boots last night. But this just in - Saturday night plans with Gene (I love that freak!) to have a play date for the dogs and go out to all hours in the East Village. Cock, anyone? Oh, don't mind if I do!
posted by Rob Cordell
8:26 AM
<

|