|
HOME
ARCHIVES
"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!
|
|
Wednesday, September 25, 2002
1 Degree of Separation
Okay, more like everyone is a conjoined twin in this town.
I get an e-mail from my girlina Trixie inviting all out to dance on Sunday - Bali Hai with Julian Marsh DJ'ing.
I see this one in the address list and thought to myself "A girl can't swing a dead cat around here without hitting a blogger!"
But Walt, I thought that there were only 6 lesbians in the City (and they've all dated each other), not 6 queer boys!
Oh well - as the layers of my life overlap, even dimwitted I can begin to discern some patterns.
ps - What is it with vocabulary lately? It's like if you use a "big" word people look at you like you're showing off. Well excuse me for going to graduate school and liking to read. I used the word "equivocate" at rehearsal the other night when asking a question of the conductor, and people stared at me like I'd grown another head. Whatever - I will not apologize for my (far too expensive) education. This still does not mean, however, that I'm any good at the NYT crossword.
posted by Rob Cordell
7:34 AM
<

|