|
HOME
ARCHIVES
"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!
|
|
Friday, August 16, 2002
Send 'em back to school
I'm helping edit RJ's final project in 1 of his classes, which has been put together by their team of 5 people. Not one of them but RJ can write for shit. Really, I mean, it's shocking and profoundly disturbing that these people who are educated and all have careers (it's the executive MBA program at Columbia University for G-d's sake!) have such piss poor writing skills. I would have flunked these people out of junior year high school English, and that's where I want to send them.
I asked to help him, because a) I want to help him out; and b) I still feel guilty for being an idiot earlier this week. No, I'm not going to tell you why, but suffice to say I hope my willingness to help indicates at least in a small way my sincerity. Ah trust - such an easy thing to destroy.
posted by Rob Cordell
9:06 AM
<
|