truvy 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!

 

Wednesday, August 14, 2002

 

Morning

This blog entry is just for RJ. I love you dearly and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't know why I'm such a fuckup, but I love you all the more for putting up with me. I'm sorry. Here's the poem you showed me those many years ago, and it always makes my heart well up, and makes me realize how much you mean to me. I want to be 70 years old, walking down the beach and climbing the dunes with you, with our memories, with our hopes, and with our love.

Morning

and tomorrow the sun will shine again,
and on the path that I shall take
it will unite us, lucky ones, again
amid this earth, which breathes the sun...

and to the beach, broad and blue-waved,
we shall climb down, quiet and slow,
we shall gaze into each others eyes without a word,
and the wordless silence of happiness will fall on us.
(Mackay)



<



This page is powered by Blogger.