truvy 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!

 

Thursday, August 15, 2002

 

in the stars

Well, everyone else is doing it this week, so why not me? (from Free Will Astrology)

Cancer - week of August 15th
There are few things more poignant to an astrologer than a Crab without a secret. You Cancerians need tantalizing enigmas in order to feel fully alive. You thrive in the auras of smoldering mysteries and you love to explore hidden treasure in private. Though at times your fascination with the adult version of peekaboo is a way to preserve your delusions, just as often it's a healthy expression of your playful nature and a wise recognition of how elusive and ever-shifting the "objective truth" can be. I've described this in detail, my dears, because you are dangerously low on secrets right now. It's time to get filled up.

I don't know y'all, but sometimes (like now), I feel that I have too many secrets, not too few...



<



This page is powered by Blogger.