truvy 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!

 

Friday, August 23, 2002

 

In-laws update

By the way, everything went fine last night.
I met them at our apartment (and skipped swim team practice) at about 8, and we went out to dinner at a little Middle-Eastern place around the corner from our apartment. It was very nice and they were very friendly, and although we didn't talk about anything of substance, it was all very pleasant.
Father-in-law asked me if I was a baseball fan, and I lied a Wee bit & said that I used to follow the Rangers when I lived in Texas. That's sort-of true - I used to think several of the Rangers were hot & would watch games to see the boys & their tight uniforms on their shapely asses, but I didn't really care about the game. Now, if I had more time, I'd be following some of the real hotties out there today - you know the ones.
So, RJ is taking the 'rents upstate tonight but I'm staying here - I have to sing at a wedding tomorrow, so I'll be in town tonight. Maybe I'll see a movie, or maybe start on The Return of the King...we'll have to see, but I'm very sleepy today, so I don't think it'll be a throw-down type of evening, ya know?



<



This page is powered by Blogger.