|
HOME
ARCHIVES
"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!
|
|
Wednesday, August 07, 2002
2 Towers
I don't know why I've done this, but I've started "The Two Towers", being Part 2 of the Lord of the Rings.
Aaarrrgh, now I'm distracted, not focussed on work, not wanting to go to the gym, nada.
Have I mentioned that I have this little obsessive streak when it comes to reading? I can't read like a normal person & just read a bit & put the book down & get on with the rest of my life.
Oh well, I promise not to start part 3 until P'town (Labor Day week), and even then, I plan to read 3 or 4 other books that week, so Gene, Jim, Habiby, RJ - beware.
posted by Rob Cordell
1:17 PM
<
|