|
HOME
ARCHIVES
"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!
|
|
Tuesday, July 23, 2002
Weekend Bliss
This past weekend was wonderful. RJ and I went up alone to the house (our friends had to cancel on us), and we had the whole weekend to relax. Bill came over for dinner on Saturday, which was nice, and Rowan and I went swimming in the lake - which was nice for me, but Rowan wasn't sure that the liked it (dogs are supposed to like the water, right?). As I commented on Beau's blog, I spent a large part of the weekend lolling about in my new birthday present hammock, lovingly given & put up by my wonderful boyfriend. I'll tell you, it was some sort of relaxing to hang out under the trees with a big glass of Fresca, molasses cookies and David Sedaris' Me Talk Pretty One Day (which yes, I only not got around to reading). I thoroughly enjoyed it, and am very happy to have finally read the book. I do have to say, even though he approaches it from a funny manner, the story about his addiction to speed is harrowing, and should be read by every gay man who is currently flirting with Tina. Retrospect gives you great vision, granted, but perhaps it can illuminate some people's current thinking. If not, you could always ask Michael for a testimonial - as he's blogged, it's a very addictive, destructive and dangerous drug.
Be careful my poppins. Miss Tina is an evil bitch at heart, and although she might make you feel good for a while, she'll turn on you & wreck your life.
posted by Rob Cordell
9:39 AM
<

|