truvy 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!

 

Thursday, July 18, 2002

 

Tea & Cocktails

Okay, Walt listed the other day with whom he'd like to have tea, and with whom he'd like to hang out (which I read as cocktails - alcoholic or not, as you prefer, but different than tea, ya know?).
In response, here's a partial list - and this probably reflects nothing more than the mood I'm in today:
For tea:
Maggie Smith, Hillary Rodham, Jane Ginsburg (daughter of Ruth Bader, my former law school professor & one of the most intelligent people I've ever met), Governor Anne Richards, President Carter, Comden & Green, Cher (yes, tea not cocktails - I want to hear more about her acting career & projects she's liked & what she looks for in acting), Matthew Broderick, Harvey Fierstein.
Hang out/Cocktails:
Jerry Mitchell (choreographer & organizer/founder of Broadway Bares), Mary J. B., Allison Moyet, Rupert Everett, Jennifer Capriati, Diane Sawyer, Whitney (if for nothing else to find out what the hell she's been up to), Cliff Parker.



<



This page is powered by Blogger.