truvy 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!

 

Tuesday, July 30, 2002

 

Suburban Commuter

So, leaving last night wasn't too bad, but I was still pissed at myself for being such an idiot & forgetting the outfits for the photo shoot. But, RJ also forgot his cellphone, so I killed 2 birds w/ one drive up to the house - plus, I got to see what a morning commute would be like.
Well, my 5 a.m. rise this morning to be on the road by 5:30 wasn't actually all that bad. Once I figured out where I was (it didn't take very long), I motivated to shave & shower & get my ass out the door by my self-appointed time of 5:30. I made good time and arrived home (this time meaning the apt.) at 7:30 - with a stop at McD's for coffee & a meatless McMuffin & the gas station.
I don't know how you do it every day though, Beau - maybe it's that you have Jeff to share the drive, or that you're able to KNOW that you're leaving work at a certain time, but I think being a commuter would kill me, or I'd snap & kill someone (what with my aggressive driving tendencies). I will be very ready for my nap at around noon...maybe I can just shut the door & crawl under my desk.
Anyone care to join me?



<



This page is powered by Blogger.