|
HOME
ARCHIVES
"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!
|
|
Wednesday, July 24, 2002
Hair today, gone tomorrow?
Okay, so I'm getting my haircut tomorrow, and I can't decide whether to:
1) keep it largely the same - short sides & back w/ a little longer in the front, so's that I can flip it up a bit w/ gel;
or
2) get it all cut off and get a fetish'istic military "high & tight" (like my ass? well, not quite).
What do you think readers? Your votes (via e-mail robc212@aol.com) or comments will weigh heavily, but of course I reserve the right to listen to the voice of reason (that would be the boyfriend).
xxoo Thanks for you hair consultation - and remember, "There is no such thing as natural beauty - you remember that, or we're all out of a job!" (Truvy quote)
posted by Rob Cordell
8:56 AM
<
|