|
HOME
ARCHIVES
"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!
|
|
Friday, July 26, 2002
4 Truths & 1 Lie
Okay, I'm jumping on the bandwagon too...
1. I starting dressing in drag at the age of 8, and by 10 was so convincing I fooled my own sister into thinking I was the Avon lady - this while in my mother's clothes.
2. My ex and first great love of my life had a great pastime - giving me blowjobs with fabulous views: the Eiffel Tower, Empire State Building, Downtown NYC, Chicago skyline.
3. I once had sex with the manager of a NYC Pottery Barn on the floor of his storeroom.
4. Judy Tenuta once gave me communion.
5. I wanted to be a Broadway chorus boy, but was too scared to try.
posted by Rob Cordell
7:08 AM
<
|