|
HOME
ARCHIVES
"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!
|
|
Monday, June 24, 2002
Hot leathermen
Well, I'm feeling a little better after the weekend. We'll see how I feel by the end of the day, when more fallout from my temper flare-up comes around, but for the moment it's ok.
The weekend was good - a friend and neighbor came up to the house w/ us, and it was fun getting to know him better. He's a very sweet man if not slightly naive for someone who's lived in NYC for 14 years. But talk about a sexy body... yum... let's just say that seeing him naked in the hottub was not difficult.
Sunday we came back early so that I could help man the table at Folsom Street East, which was a lot of fun. I got a bit worked up seeing all those hot leathermen. Lots of fun, and got my picture taken lots, but mostly for standing next to my Chorus Butch, Marc, who was sizzlingly hot in his leather jock, harness & sash, and nothing else. I decided to go as Rob, not Anne, because tonight is the Center's Garden Party, and Anne has to be there to represent the Chorus. Robert is being a good boy and escorting me, a little begrudgingly, but not too much so. It's going to be a BUSY Pride Week, boys and girls - the Garden Party tonight, seeing my favorite closeted actor tomorrow in The Man Who Had All the Luck, inspecting the float on Wednesday, rehearsal for the March on Thursday, picking up donated Pride water on Friday, errands & more parade/march preparation on Saturday, and then of course the March on Sunday. After all that, I'm taking a big disco nap, watching the fireworks from my friend Darren's rooftop, and then going to Alegria Sunday night as a reward for all my hard work. Should be fun fun fun, if I can get through it all without losing my mind.
posted by Rob Cordell
6:25 AM
<

|