truvy 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!

 

Wednesday, June 12, 2002

 

All Gym All the Time

I didn't make it to the gym on Monday at all, so feeling guilty, I went 3 times yesterday -
Morning was chest, shoulders & tris; Lunch was 1/2 hour of cardio on the elliptical machine; evening was swim team, which kicks my ass but is great.
Also, I went to the Athletic Training Corp class today at Equinox (for the 2nd time), and it was great great great. They were doing Body Fat measurements outside after - with an electrical impedence machine - and mine was only 14%!! So take that Mr. Equifit trainer who wanted to scare me into doing training sessions w/ his sorry ass by telling me mine was 24.3%. Even with a 5% margin of error on the electrical machine (and assuming a maximum error rate), that's still 5.3% less than what he told me - pigfucker.
I feel better - fitter.
Isn't it maybe just a bit sick how my sense of self-worth is tied up into my body image?
Hmmm, discuss amongst yourselves, cause I've had enough of it today.
Where's that Hershey Bar?



<



This page is powered by Blogger.