truvy 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!

 

Wednesday, May 08, 2002

 

We 2 are 1

Another sign that I've been picking RJ's brain unconsciously (he accuses me of reading his mind now & then) - I saw a design that I really want as a tattoo, and told him about it - a circular, simple, tribal-esque dragon or Welsh gryffin - and he cried out "No Fair! That's what I wanted to do!" I told him it wasn't my fault that he hadn't told me and I had to find it all by myself, but now that I have, I want it! But wouldn't you know it, I can't find the website or the design of where I might have seen this - it's driving me crazy! I can't spend any more time at work looking for it either, so if you know what I'm talking about, let me know.



<



This page is powered by Blogger.