truvy 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!

 

Wednesday, May 15, 2002

 

Second Skin

My little dragon is peeling his outer layer of skin, which wasn't really scaly at all, but raised a bit.
Does anyone remember "The Craft"? Remember when Neve Campbell, who has this terrible skin condition (burned & scarred if I recall) in the movie, undergoes that radical skin treatment? Well, not only did I think of that when I was getting tattooed, but now that the skin is peeling off, underneath is smooth & lovely, just like Neve's new & fabulous skin when the doctor peels back the scabby layer. My dragon is no longer scaly!
Anyway, it's fun now to begin to see it in its final form. Maybe I'll be able to go back to swim team by Saturday morning or at least by Tuesday next.



<



This page is powered by Blogger.