|
HOME
ARCHIVES
"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!
|
|
Thursday, May 09, 2002
Dragon
A-Ha! I found it - check out the Welsh Tourist Board website. My soon-to-be tattoo is the modified Welsh Dragon. What do you think? Now the question is where to put it.
Possibilities:
Shoulder (top of arm, but on side, not back) - this is currently the front-runner, but I worry that my shoulders are not really muscular enough...will it draw attention to this fact, or perhaps make it look larger/more significant anyway?
Back of Shoulder - I'm less partial to this, because everyone says you want to look at it a lot, and it's hard to do so w/out a mirror here
Back of Calf - could be interesting
Any votes on the subject?
posted by Rob Cordell
7:01 AM
<
|