truvy 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!

 

Wednesday, April 03, 2002

 

Words of inspiration

This is why I love my friend Gene so much! Here's an email from him:
...(another topic...)..."[besides], you have a larger priority to focus on today. send me all and any nerves, and i'll sit at home nervous for you so you can be in and enjoy the moment.
you! you! you! i honestly wish i could do something to help you with this (a la Tonya/Nancy or Texas Cheerleading Mom), but this is YOUR long program.
think like sarah...but we still love michelle.
supporting and loving you madly - Gene
p.s. more than ever...bring it on."

ON THAT note - may I just say:
I'm sexy, I'm cute, I'm popular to boot!
I'm bitchin', I'm hot, I'm everything you're not!
We're Cheerleaders, We Are Cheerleaders.
I swear, if I get this, I'll jump up & down just like Torrance did when she made Captain.



<



This page is powered by Blogger.