|
HOME
ARCHIVES
"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!
|
|
Thursday, April 18, 2002
Wah
Well, by now you've probably deduced that I didn't win the jackpot, although I was pretty close to Elizabeth, NJ, I bought mine in Jersey City after a trip to BJ's Wholesale Club with Bill. I got to help Bill buy stuff for his house in the Catskills. He's hoping to rent the place out this summer, a cute little 2 bedroom house about a mile & 1/2 from my house, and he isn't really good at picking out that sort of stuff (plates, glasses, flatware, kitchen stuff, sheets & towels, etc. etc. etc.). I love buying that stuff, especially if I get to spend someone else's money!
Well, I guess that the $40 I "wasted" on a chance to win millions in the past week was a bit of a waste, but it allowed me to dream...
posted by Rob Cordell
12:57 PM
<
|