truvy 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!

 

Wednesday, April 03, 2002

 

Tonight, tonight

Well, tonight's the big night for my callback for the role of Michael "Mouse" Tolliver. My voice lesson with Jeffrey went very well last night, and I think that I'm more prepared for this audition than I've ever been for anything (music-wise). I want the part very bad, but I can go into this confidently knowing that I've tried my best. If I don't get it, it will be simply because there's someone else better for the role, not because I didn't try hard enough.
But if I DO get it, I expect you ALL to come to the concert to see me!
Send me lots and lots of good (Barbary Lane fabulousness) vibes from 8-10 (EST) tonight!



<



This page is powered by Blogger.