truvy 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!

 

Friday, April 05, 2002

 

Chicago

Chicken in the Car and the Car won't Go, Put it all together, got Chi-Car-Go.
Yes, I'm off to the Windy City to see Evan & Josh this weekend, oh, and to go with Robert to the gay MBA students schmoozarama.
I Have NOT heard re. the audition yet, but thanks for asking. I did well (in my opinion), but I don't think I got the part. It's just that there were better actors & singers there, and they probably went with one of them. As long as it's not the newbie I'm okay with it. If it is, I'll just take the check please - Bitter? Party of One? Ok, Party of 223?
I'm actually okay with not getting it, because like I done blogged a few days ago, I was so fucking prepared, I'm actually a wee bit proud of myself for having pursued it in the 1st place and gotten that far and worked that hard on it.
We'll see. You'll be the first to know, my dear readers.
I had a fabulous time hanging out with Gene last night - he's really the best. He shaved his mohawk back, and I'm so unhappy that I'll miss him going to 1984 tomorrow night with it all spiked to shit and back. He is really just to amazing - you should all come to NY and endeavor to be his friend, because there's a wealth of humanity practically bursting from his generous spirit. :) Gene, I am sure you are going to Rock 1984 and the Cock (if by any off chance you end up there... now wouldn't that be a surprise?) tonight! Do a slam dance to the Go-Go's for me, especially if they play We Got the Beat.
Happy Birthday Michael! May the coming year bring you great happiness and every success, but most of all peace and love.
All of you have a beautiful weekend.



<



This page is powered by Blogger.