truvy 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!

 

Monday, March 11, 2002

 

Weekend La La La

Lunch with the Woos on Saturday and a bit of antiquing in Hawley, Pa. - fun fun fun. It's always fun to see Beau & Jeff, and their house looks fabulous! I got to witness first hand where the infamous couch was stuck, but I was terribly disappointed that it was no longer sitting on their front lawn cut in half. No one's too good for a little white trash lawn ornamentation. Remind me to bring them some cinder blocks next time I go down there - they're looking way too classy for our little Sullivan County, NY. Too bad Robert was stuck in the house with the plumber and loads of school work and regular work. Ah, August cannot come fast enough.
RJ and I went to see Naked Boys Singing last night, which was quite fun. It was very cleverly written, and well, of course, it wasn't bad looking at a bunch of naked boys on stage. I haven't seen that many dicks wagging about in front of me since... well, never mind since when. I quickly picked out my favorite penis, but just as quickly replaced it with my favorite overall boy - the "perky pornstar" performer. Such a handsome face, killer bod, nice dick, great voice and wonderful stage presence. Ah, to be young, hung & talented... But really, we had fun and the show is cute, with a couple of touching ballads along with funny and clever other songs.
This week should be a real bitch. My co-worker is on vacation, and although there are 4 of us, all the extra work seems to fall on me. Plus, I have to get the last minute details ready for Night of 1000 Gowns (find a purse!, pick up shoes, gloves, more fittings for the dress, etc.) and I have 3 nights of chorus activities getting ready for our concert a week from today! Yikes, it's gonna be an ugly week.
Send me lots of good thoughts, mmm'kay?



<



This page is powered by Blogger.