truvy 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!

 

Sunday, March 03, 2002

 

rain drops keep fallin on my cher

Well, at 12'ish when I was deciding whether to go see Cher at Roxy, it was raining like crazy - and I thought to myself, "Missy, you're NOT going to find a taxi, and even though it's just in Chelsea, you'll be soaked and unhappy by the time you get there, plus, you have rehearsal tomorrow and you have not done squat to prepare your taxes..." So, my rational side won (for once) and I went back to sleep.
Of course, I awoke to tunes of Cher in my head and the apt. HOT, because it's getting to be in the 60's today and of course the heaters are all still going full blast in the building, but I hadn't wanted to crack a window b/c of the rain... okay, enough, you get the picture. Now I'm sitting here w/ all the doors & windows open, filing and taking a stab at getting the tax work in order. I'm feeling very productive, which is good.



<



This page is powered by Blogger.