truvy 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!

 

Wednesday, March 06, 2002

 

The Hottest Spot North of Havana

For the Copa Cabana number, the boys wear these fun but very silly multi-colored sleeves. Well, Gene (aka Hong Kong Phooey) has been wearing his around work, because, "they make him feel pretty." (hello, I want to work somewhere I can wear copa cabana sleeves!) Today they got the notice of a photographer, who queried about the sleeves, bought a few tickets to the concert, and I think was probably impressed by Gene's joi d'vivre. Oh yeah, this was the photographer! Let's just pray that he comes to the after-party at SBNY and wants to photograph Anne.
By the way, you're all invited both to the concert (here), as well as the after-party. I'd be most delighted to see you!



<



This page is powered by Blogger.