truvy 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!

 

Tuesday, March 05, 2002

 

By the hair of my chinny-chin-chin

My goatee (okay, technically a VanDyke for all you facial hair experts) has undergone some changes in the past few weeks. Mid February I shaved the bottom off in a few places, for a 3 stripe effect (rather like an Adidas ad on my face). This went over pretty well at White Party and Alegria, and I had several people say that they were going to copy it for Black Party (which I will not be attending this year). Now I've taken out the middle stripe for a biker 'stache, which goes quite well with my polyester 3-piece suit I wear for the Disco Medley. This too will go, sadly, just before our concert on the 18th, because I have to shave for Night of 1000 Gowns on the 16th. Ah, the price we pay for beauty.



<



This page is powered by Blogger.