|
HOME
ARCHIVES
"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!
|
|
Monday, February 25, 2002
I am sending off for a copy of my Certificate of Live Birth, which I have found out is different from my Birth Certificate. On the plain ole Birth Certificate, it lists my name, birthdate & parents' full names & place of birth. Now, the Certificate of Live Birth is more detailed, and gives not only imprints of my adorable little tiny baby feetsies, but more importantly, the exact time of my birth. With my exact time of birth, I'm finally going to get my charts done and see if the stars have any of the answers. Maybe I'll learn something, who knows? I don't really put too much stock in astrology, but it fascinates me nonetheless. After all, as I said with Colorgenics, we all love to hear about ourselves, right? Does anyone have any good rec's on who I should get to do my chart?
posted by Rob Cordell
9:38 AM
<
|