truvy 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!

 

Monday, January 28, 2002

 
Weekend Review.
We had a fun weekend indeed. Rowan (my Welsh Terrier) & I headed up to the house (Spruce Lodge) in Sullivan County, NY with habiby Mark, conductor Jeffrey & trendy Asian cool boy Gene & his dog Caper (an enourmous and wonderful German Shepherd & probably? Great Dane mix). Competitiveness met new definitions with Jeffrey & Cranium, but thank goodness his team won, or else things may have become ugly. Otherwise, I didn't do much besides the usual weekend house chores & activities.
Last night Robert and I finally had dinner with Joey & Clarence, after trying to mesh schedules for the past year. I was particulary air-headed and blurted out some information that was supposed to be a secret, but managed to cover it up at least a little bit. Sometimes my mouth just moves faster than my poor brain, especially when reading aloud. Note to self, Note to everyone, think twice before you have me narrate something I haven't had time to prepare. Robert said it was another example of my obsessive-compulsive behavior. Hmm, oh well, perhaps so. I tried to make it up to him when we got home, well, it wasn't really making it up so much as fulfilling a raging need of MINE, after having perused through the Tom of Finland book so tastefully displayed on the coffee table at J & C's. Hmm - as that was the only book out, could it have been intentionally displayed for a desired effect? I could only hope, dear reader. Well, hope and fantasize, yeah, I can do that too, oh yeah, that's good - liking that...



<



This page is powered by Blogger.