truvy 
  corner   



HOME

ARCHIVES


"There are some pretty sick tickets in this town!" - and baby, I'm just one of them!

 

Monday, January 28, 2002

 
Oh alright already! So the last entry was a little sappy - enough with the smart-ass comments. That's what you're going to get from time to time from this typical Cancer - hard cruncy outside with a soft delicious center. Wait, are we talking about websites or the bedroom again? Well anyway, I get a little PMS'y de temps en temps, and tend to be sentimental. Just for the record, today is NOT one of those days, so back the fuck up missy, or someone's gonna get cut! And speaking of the bedroom again, a special shout-out to my boyfriend Robert, who is always there when I need it, er, him.
I've got to figure out how to allow for a comment/reply thingy on here, or else move this to another site. I went ahead & registered "truvy.com", so hopefully I'll be moving it there soon. Just don't hold your breath until after Feb. 16th, when this fundraiser that's sucking the lifeblood out of me comes to an end.
White Party afterwards, anyone? Something to celebrate either the success or failure of this upcoming event (I'm praying for the former, but the latter haunts me - that not-so-little voice in my head that says, "You're a loser! You Will Fail at This! People are Counting on YOU, and YOU'RE going to LET THEM DOWN!"). Don't you just love that little voice in your head? So invigorating, no?



<



This page is powered by Blogger.